December 2, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
First Fridays in Downtown Redding
It’s First Fridays CHRISTMAS EDITION!
Grab your friends and come on down to hear the Market Center Steam Whistle blow at 5pm and kick off your weekend with some fun!
HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING!
Viva Downtown and the City of Redding will host the Annual Downtown Christmas Tree Lighting with a Classic Christmas Car Display on Market Street presented by Kool April Nites!The Enterprise High School Victorian Carolers will be singing carols leading up to the tree lighting from 6:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. under the Christmas Tree.
- Apricot Lane Boutique will be having their official grand opening as the first business to occupy the commercial space of Market Center!
- Enjoy Store/Burnsini Vineyards – Holiday music with Max on the Piano and mulled wine!
- Carousel Boutique – Open until 8pm.
- Old City Hall – Holiday Arts Boutique, live piano music from Pat Karch, beer and wine available for purchase
- Gather Downtown – Live music and live art plus shopping and refreshments!
- Cascade Theater – Cascade Christmas! Show: 7:30pm, tickets $25
- Riverfront Playhouse – You Better Watch Out: a heartwarming comedy for the whole family! Show: 7:30pm
- Zoe’s Travel Shoppe – Live Music
- Shop Around the Corner Books – 10% off entire store from 5-8 pm
- Cedar Crest Brewing – Copperton 3 and Shasta Vibes Collective DJ’s Groovalicious and Thaddeus. $10 cover, 18+
- Simply Rooted – Simply Market with local vendors from 4-8pm
- Juniper Stones – 15% off discount on all stones
- Dandelion – Holiday Open House until 7pm
- Damburger – Open until 8pm, buy 3 burgers get the 4th burger FREE! Now serving beer!