December 2, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
FIRST FRIDAYS IN DOWNTOWN REDDING
It’s First Fridays CHRISTMAS EDITION!
Grab your friends and come on down to hear the Market Center Steam Whistle blow at 5 PM and kick off your weekend with some fun!
HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING!
Viva Downtown and the City of Redding will host the Annual Downtown Christmas Tree Lighting with a Classic Christmas Car Display on Market Street presented by Kool April Nites!The Enterprise High School Victorian Carolers will be singing carols leading up to the tree lighting from 6:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. under the Christmas Tree.
- Apricot Lane Boutique will be having their official grand opening as the first business to occupy the commercial space of Market Center!
- Enjoy Store/Burnsini Vineyards – Holiday music with Max on the Piano and mulled wine!
- Carousel Boutique – Open until 8pm.
- Old City Hall – Holiday Arts Boutique, live piano music from Pat Karch, beer and wine available for purchase
- Gather Downtown – Live music and live art plus shopping and refreshments!
- Cascade Theater – Cascade Christmas! Show: 7:30pm, tickets $25
- Riverfront Playhouse – You Better Watch Out: a heartwarming comedy for the whole family! Show: 7:30pm
- Zoe’s Travel Shoppe – Live Music
- Shop Around the Corner Books – 10% off entire store from 5-8 pm
- Cedar Crest Brewing – Copperton 3 and Shasta Vibes Collective DJ’s Groovalicious and Thaddeus. $10 cover, 18+
- Simply Rooted – Simply Market with local vendors from 4-8pm
- Juniper Stones – 15% off discount on all stones
- Dandelion – Holiday Open House until 7pm
- Damburger – Open until 8pm, buy 3 burgers get the 4th burger FREE! Now serving beer!